... ... 4 Dirty Little Details About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry > 자유게시판 | 하이클래스

4 Dirty Little Details About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

4 Dirty Little Details About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry Avo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Rolland 작성일24-04-08 02:04 조회25회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great to pamper yourself at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer and silkier skin. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the hands, feet, and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to get the desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and Planet Spa Body Scrub smells wonderful. Made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin, once per week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store any leftover in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product to use for everyday. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want the real scrub, consider a different. It is a great cleanser and has a subtle chocolate scent. It is not expensive and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. avon planet spa pillow mist will help you if you are not happy with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long time and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who work full-time, or anyone who is looking to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites, and I love how it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is advised to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist that hydrates is formulated with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with radiant, fresh skin. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with planet spa body scrub Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub and a facial spritz and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butters that hydrate skin and reduces dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly, leaving skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

Avon-Leadership-1-620x380.jpgRelax and indulge in a relaxing spa experience in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit is also ideal for gifting to someone who deserves a spa day.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
Image Map

sns 링크

Info

회사명. 하이클래스
주소. 서울특별시 중구 을지로16길 5-17 태광빌딩206호
사업자 등록번호. 125-64-00015 대표. 진영현 전화. 070.8969.1336 팩스. 070.8968.1336
통신판매업신고번호. 강북 0773 호 개인정보 보호책임자. 진영현
Copyright © 2001-2017 하이클래스. All Rights Reserved.